Co-founder at PeakPerformer
Views:296 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
PeakPerformer - Lead - Business Development (4-7 yrs)
We are an early-stage funded ed-tech startup, democratizing executive coaching to build leaders at all career levels. We run outcome-focused coaching engagements to help enterprises build transformational leaders and help them unleash their full potential to thrive in the professional and personal lives.
About the role:
You will be responsible for engaging with VP and C-level executives at the mid-level enterprise to generate new business revenue. You are expected to build rapport with senior-level executives, advising them on best practice business solutions, and strategically manage the sales opportunity using a consultative value-based sales approach to present solutions mapped to PeakPerformer.io offerings.
You must be goal-oriented and focused who is passionate about helping others unleash their full potential through professional development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Prospect and build sales opportunity pipeline to meet quarterly and annual sales goals
2. Manage multiple sales opportunities throughout the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as required.
3. Lead prospects into purchasing and execute our offerings through a consultative value-based sales approach.
4. Create and meet monthly meeting targets through lead generation and your aligned demand generation representative.
1. Minimum of 4 years of experience in B2B sales with a minimum of 2+ years of experience in enterprise learning/OD product selling to large enterprises.
2. Familiarity with the human resources function and HR consulting space is an advantage.
3. Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills as well as empathy, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
4. Comfortable using CRM to manage sales cycles.
5. Attention to detail while building agreements and legal documents.
Location: Delhi NCR ( Currently, Remote)
CTC: Up to 10 LPA