PCB Risk Measurement - SAS Based Regulatory Reporting (4-8 yrs)
Position in Risk Measurement as per the following responsibilities:-
Reporting Function c. 75%
- Support and deliver against the Regulatory Reporting timetable to include:
The Capital and Impairment attestation process;
Regular Regulatory reporting (e.g. PCRL, FSA015, etc.);
The half-yearly Results Announcement process;
The production of detailed narrative which explains the figures and the movements;
Ensuring that data is consistent between the various reports and erase discrepancies.
- Ensure that the control framework is maintained for the reporting process by identifying issues and recommending improvements to the technical aspects of the Risk Measurement frameworks;
- Critically review and all data input and material supplied by others;
- Install process changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of technical processes;
Communication c. 20%
- Communicate analytic results to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Preparation of analysis and results to senior management and key stakeholders;
- Interact with other Risk teams that have a strong connection to the reporting process to understand current portfolio dynamics and opportunities possibly impacting impairment & capital calculations and robust data extraction;
- Develop excellent relationships with other areas that impact the reporting process, e.g. Portfolio Risk teams and Decision Science, to share best practices.
Team Working c. 5%
- Give feedback on performance to team individuals as appropriate.
- Ensure a strong analytical capability in the team.
- Contribute to own Personal Development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.