Human Resource Recruitment at PC Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:137 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
PC Financial - Company Secretary (4-6 yrs)
- A member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (preferably L.L.B)
- 3 or more years of work experience in Fintech and NBFC (particularly in NBFC).
- Strong drafting and written skills
- Good knowledge of Companies Act and RBI regulations
- Experience working in an international corporate is an advantage
Job Description :
- Prepare meeting agendas; convene, conduct and record minutes of meetings of Board of Directors, shareholders, annual general meetings, extraordinary general meetings, committee meetings, meetings with financial institutions, regulatory authorities etc. of all subsidiary or related companies including PCFS
- Ensure all governance documents, company records and statutory registers are upto date.
- Filing of various returns, forms and submissions with the RBI, in accordance with the RBI Directions applicable to NDSI NBFC & MCA
- Drafting and vetting of general contract with associated parties and advise on clauses incorporated in it
- Standardization of documentation (i.e. setting up of documentation grid) for internal teams
- Advisory role in NBFC Directions and other corporate matters
- Handle FEMA compliance & annual filings
- Liaison with RBI, MCA/ ROC
- Raise funds via private placement, rights issue or any other method
- Support Compliance head in all inspections by 3rd party including RBI
- Support Finance team in finalization of financials & tax report
- Drive the work related to trademark of all products as & when needed
- Formulation of all company policies specially related to NDSI & HR compliance
- Support management in all new/existing projects of the Company & related companies