PayU - Vice President - Marketing & Branding (12-15 yrs)
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Brand and Marketing candidate who can lead the entire marketing charter for PayU Payments, including Brand Management, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media strategy, new product nomenclature, campaign management, Events strategy, ORM, content management, new initiatives amongst others.
About the Team:
This person will lead a team of 10-12 marketing managers, looking after various aspects of marketing. Apart from that, this person is expected to work with multiple agencies for marketing execution, content development, media buying, etc., treating them as an extended team.
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out more about the role:
What you'll be doing:
- Create the Brand value proposition of PayU in India in overall eco-system merchants/product/employer of choice/ developer community
- Right positioning in various events/ conferences/ Fintech networking forums
- Develop marketing strategies - create & deploy marketing campaigns for PayU the brand for the Indian market
- Own, understand and leverage all marketing mediums and channels (ATL/BTL/Social Media/Partner marketing and Digital Marketing) with a bias towards Digital Media
- Own and increase Brand Awareness & brand retention for PayU in India
- Work with internal and external teams to develop and execute product GTM strategies
- Ensure the team works on all aspects of GTM - product nomenclature, sales kit development, demos, creatives, launch campaigns, content etc
- Execution, management, and analysis of campaigns
- Budget forecasting, management, and evaluation of ROI
- Build a brand to attract the best talent from the Industry
- Developing both horizontal and vertical marketing strategies and ensuring execution
- Working with multiple agencies for various aspects - social, content, creative, campaigns, events
- Motivating the Team and leading them to make PayU a formidable Brand through continuous marketing innovation
- Working with the entire leadership team to support them with their respective charters
What are we looking for?
For us, the applicant should fulfill at least these criteria:
- 12-15 years of experience, with at least six years in the Marketing domain
- MBA from a tier 1 or tier 2 college
- An understanding of all marketing mediums and channels (ATL/BTL/Social Media and Digital Marketing)
- Thought leadership and strong stakeholder management
- Team building and management experience
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
However, the ideal candidate would also have these:
- An analytical mind with an ROI focused thought process
- Should have managed a marketing budget of $1mil or more
- Creativity, Innovation, Successful launches and campaigns get you more brownie points!
- Experience in B2B domain will get extra weightage
- Prior experience of working on metrics such as Brand Awareness measurement
- Ability to convince and get necessary buy-in across various individuals and departments
- Self-motivated, but more importantly fully collaborative in the approach to work
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, in a diverse working environment with inspiring and hardworking colleagues
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course - important you are comfortable with this)
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
- A flexible working environment where you can drive your outcomes
- Company mobile phone, laptop and other tools you might need
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell, and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more at www.payu.com
Our Commitment to Building A Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and safe environment, for all our people, communities, and customers. Our leaders are committed to creating an inclusive work culture that enables transparency, flexibility, and unbiased attention to every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color, or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities, or the LGBTQ communities.