PayU - Senior Manager/AVP - Credit Policy & Risk (8-15 yrs)
Senior Manager/AVP - AVP - Credit Policy & Risk
The Job involves developing the Credit Risk Policy, Credit Model, Scorecard, Credit Process, Portfolio Monitoring Framework and MIS system for MSME segment. Candidate is expected to ensure compliance with PayU credit policy, regulatory guidelines, market practice.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND DELIVERABLES:
I. Responsible for the Credit Policy & Risk Management Function
II. Responsible for Credit and Risk Processes for MSME credit guarantees to set up the right platform for future business growth.
III. Develop Risk Scorecards and Credit rules for Loan appraisal through Business Rule Engine
IV. Develop Risk Based pricing models
V. Develop Portfolio Monitoring Systems
Educational Qualifications: Chartered Accountant / MBA / PGDBA
Experience: 8- 15 years' experience in Retail MSME Risk
Experience in Bank/ NBFC industry
- Risk Professional with rich experience in Risk Policies , underwriting & managing Risk Processes for Retail MSME segment across sectors and products (secured and unsecured)
- Prior experience in Credit Policy and Risk Management for Digital MSME Loans, Transaction data / Alternate data based Credit Model and Fintech partnership is necessary.
- Implementation and assessment of Credit Score Model
- Proficiency in managing Retail MSME credit risk
- Business savvy
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent communicator
- Relationship management
- Negotiation and influencing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.