Senior Executive - HR at PayU Payments
Views:605 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
PayU Payments - Manager - Growth & Retention Marketing (3-6 yrs)
What you'll be doing:
- Planning and Managing the CRM/marketing automation for merchant funnel activation and Account Based Marketing to acquire enterprise merchants
- Driving all marketing automation activities to define merchant cohorts, develop and execute end-to-end customer lifecycle journeys from onboarding to reactivation using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CleverTap - Setting up drips and sourcing contacts for demand generation outreach, driving upsell and cross sell campaigns
- Taking up data driven approach to drive growth in funnel activation, merchant engagement and reactivation
- Do regular user testing of CRM and marketing automation platforms for usability and data flow accuracy
- Creating comprehensive dashboards and reports to give 360 degree view of all marketing channels and campaign performance to required stakeholders
- Be part of the dynamic growth marketing team and coordinate with content, UX and product teams to deliver recommendations for improving merchant experience and the funnel
- Significant experience in implementing marketing automation platform at an organizational level and with all gamut of marketing channels (Emails, Web and App push, SMS, Social Media, WhatsApp, Google Ads and Facebook Ads)
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience with a focus on growth marketing, marketing automation and account based marketing
- Deep understanding of CRM platforms, account-based marketing, as well as modern demand generation strategies
- Experience in building and scaling ABM campaigns for enterprise and start-up segment
- Successful track record in implementing marketing automations tools and managing customer engagement, improving customer retention and optimizing the funnel
- Preferable work experience in the Payments/Fintech, B2C - Ecommerce
- Good to have hands on experience in marketing CRM platforms, like - Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Clevertap, WebEngage, etc.
- Should have functional knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Ability to deliver strong results
- Should have great written and spoken English
- Sound knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Implementation, Data Studio, Automation other digital marketing tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.