Assistant Manager at PayU
Views:1127 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
PayU - Lead - Talent Development - GPO (6-8 yrs)
Talent Development Lead - (GPO)
Location: India, Romania, Poland, Colombia, Israel
PayU has a unique opportunity for a Senior Talent Development Lead. You will partner closely with the Heads of Talent, HRBPs and business leaders across the PayU globe to identify and create opportunities that support the growth and development of our teams and individuals. Your role is matrixed, and your core focus will be on (but not limited to) our GPO teams. From a functional perspective there will be emphasis on our Technology and Product teams that we need to upskill globally.
What are the role outputs and items to action?
- Assess organizational/team/individual performance and development needs:
- Conduct appropriate development needs assessments, including analysis of relevant qualitative and quantitative data points, to understand engagement, productivity, business results, talent needs, skill gaps etc.
- Validate findings with respective HRBP and business leaders in order to create a business case for recommended talent development solutions.
- Design and deliver learning and talent development solutions based on functional or global needs and in line with our global career framework:
- Consult with HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders to propose recommendations to address business needs and performance gaps or growth challenges
- Create scalable, high impact and lasting solutions leveraging online, offline and in-the-flow-of-work learning, supported by end-end documentation, presentations, and other learning assets
- Provide superior facilitation of learning solutions regardless of delivery method (face to face, virtual, etc.)
- Lead on the collaboration between departments and countries in order to create solutions that are scalable, harmonized and aid our PayU culture across the globe
- Program manage the delivery and rollout of Talent Development solutions
- Create and manage project plans to ensure a successful rollout/implementation of talent development solution.
- Partner with key stakeholders to create communications and marketing assets to advertise solutions that promote participation and adoption based on learning objectives.
- Influence business leaders and key stakeholders to role model behaviors and promote programs that drive participation and adoption.
- Develop and maintaining relationships with vendors and consultants as required.
- Continually evaluate and monitor the impact of the talent development program and use data to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Drive a culture of learning that evolves around learning anywhere, anytime and in the flow of work.
- Proactively scan the external market / research for best practices and bring in an experimentation mindset to pilot new initiatives from the learning domain in PayU.
- Build and drive adoption of the PayU University; our online learning platform powered by Degreed and coach your stakeholders on how to build meaningful interactions and leverage online content and the opportunity market.
- Design content and curation strategies for your stakeholders and ensure relevant reporting
What experience do we believe would contribute to success?
- Ideally around 6-8 yrs. of experience in talent management/development in a tech environment
- Possess exceptional facilitation skills, able to build credibility and trust with leaders at all levels of the organization; able to deliver in an engaging manner.
- Possess expert instructional design capabilities
- Experience of leading large upskilling and reskilling initiatives at an organisational level
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex projects and delivering successful outcomes
- Self-driven and hands-on execution.
- World class communication skills
- Willing to experiment and innovate
- Experience in leading through others - through influencing rather than direct reporting relationships
What we offer :
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, in a diverse working environment with inspiring and hardworking colleagues
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course - important you are comfortable with this)
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
- A flexible working environment where you can drive your outcomes
- Company mobile phone, laptop and other tools you might need
About Us :
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.