PayU - Key Account Manager (3-7 yrs)
What you will be doing:
- Owns the business targets for the assigned portfolio of merchant in the Small Medium Business (SMB) segment- gross monthly volumes, profitability, cross-Selling
- Manage a set of merchants across various industry segments including e-commerce, healthcare, professional services, groceries, gaming, travel, education, etc
- Cross selling and upselling Payu products and services to the merchants in the assigned base to improve product penetration and increase stickiness to Payu
- Meeting and managing relationships with key decision makers (CXOs) across clients.
- Deepening the existing business relations by providing new product solutions through extensive analytics, consulting and communication with the clients.
- Conducting periodic business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure merchant needs are fulfilled effectively.
What we are looking for:
- Have around 3-7 years of experience, preferably in Digital Payments, Fintech Industry
- Be a good team player with ability drive assigned targets
- Have strong logical acumen to think analytically & influence relevant stakeholders in merchant organisation
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs