PayU - Associate Director - Product/Senior Product Manager (5-10 yrs)
Role: Associate Director - Product Management
About the Role:
We are looking for an AD-Product Management who will manage the retention & engagement experience charter.
About the team:
PayU Finance is the credit and lending arm of the PayU brand (a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Prosus group. Previously Naspers group) headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
PayU Finance India has disbursed about 20 billion loans to date by volume and has disbursed more than $280 million in consumer credit. PayU Finance provides consumers with easy access to affordable short-term loans up to INR 5 lacs that can be availed in the form of personal loans, point of sale EMI, and express loans.
PayU Finance operates under two brands - LazyPay and PaySense with a focus on Buy now Pay later and personal loan products.
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out more about the role:
What you'll be doing:
- You and your team will be responsible for managing the product charter for retention of both new and existing users on the Lazypay product
- Create & run experiments to optimize x-sell and adoption of products
- Own and drive product features through their entire product life cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Be the partner in crime with the engineering, UX design, marketing, and support teams to craft products that delight our users every day.
- Define the key success metrics for your product line and develop the vision, strategy, and roadmap for future product investments.
- Generate and refine hypotheses from a wide range of data sets and user interviews. Transform the qualitative and quantitative insights into stories that have a meaningful, concise narrative.
- Track the KPIs that speak to the health and success of your product areas.
- Ruthless prioritization - Amongst the hundreds of features and products that we can build, you will be responsible for defining what to build and what not to build
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience with 2+ years of managing other product managers
- An individual with an entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for action and a high sense of ownership
- Ability to break down complex problems, figure out where to start, and lead cross-functional teams to iteratively ship and deliver meaningful pact against user and business problems.
- Strong in both the art and science of product management: knowing when to lean on numbers and experimentation and when to dream big and find a new direction.
- Customer Obsession - An individual with a deep customer-focused approach to identify and solve the correct user problems.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills - Ability to clearly articulate the user problems and communicate across cross-functional teams and CXOs
Bonus point if you have:
- Experience in the Fintech domain and/ or B2C product experience
- An engineering degree in Computer Science (or) software development experience
- Worked on products with a massive user scale - 1 Mn+ DAUs especially
What we offer :
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course - important you are comfortable with this)
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
- Access to 5000+ training courses accessible anytime/anywhere to support your growth and development (Corporate with top learning partners like Harvard, Coursera, Udacity)
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18+ high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell, and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more at www.payu.com
Our Commitment to Building A Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and safe environment, for all our people, communities, and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility, and unbiased attention to every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color, or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities, or the LGBTQ communities