Recruiter at PayU
Views:6202 Applications:1425 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1403
PayU - Assistant Manager/Manager - Payments Analytics (2-6 yrs)
- PayU is the fintech and payments arm of Naspers - A global consumer internet group with market value of USD 100 bn and one of the largest technology investors in the world. The Group's businesses serve more than 1.5 billion people in 89 markets, and are the market leaders in 77 of those markets.
- Operations of PayU span globally across 18 growth markets in Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa where it empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services.
- PayU India is one of the leading payment service providers, operating in one of the fastest-growing industry in India, a high growth economy. The company offers more than 70 local payment methods and serves more than 350,000 merchants including leading e-commerce businesses in India. PayU Group including PayU Finance, a non-banking finance company, also enables credit to consumers and small businesses thus extending the reach of financial services.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for driving value-accretive initiatives such as conceptualizing next-gen affordability platform, drive innovative authentication solutions, or leveraging payments data to identify opportunities and insights with end-to-end ownership from idea conception, to senior stakeholder buy-in, through to implementation. Such initiatives may include (but not limited to):
- Conceptualize, support, manage next-gen affordability solutions for wide ranging end-consumer profile by working with internal product/risk / technology / sales and external stakeholder, as necessary.
- Drive innovative authentication solutions by working with internal and external stakeholders to minimize frictions in payment process.
- Future proof fraud risk management practices to remain ahead with changes in industry.
- Drive conversion rate improvements by in-depth understanding of payment method and failure reasons.
- Drive insights into small merchant/Enterprise business and identify opportunities to increase activations / market share / revenue / profitability.
- Support lending initiatives to small merchants by working with fintech partners / in-house lenders.
- Drive insights from payments data to help merchant better manage its business.
- Support cross-sell initiatives / improve offer or product targeting programs / prevent offer abuse / other profitability initiatives.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (e.g. technology, product) to understand and design best solutions which can be implemented
- 2-3 years of total work experience preferably in areas like:
- Marketing or risk analytics / Credit Risk / Product function supporting consumer lending / Subvention business for leading Banks- / NBFCs- / Captives of global banks
- Leading payment firm with experience in driving fraud risk management or other initiatives noted above
- Leading payment firm with experience in using payment information to help merchant improve conversions / basket size / retention / Insights etc.
- Analytics function in Fintech / NBFC / Bank with focus on supporting SME unsecured lending.
- Post-Graduate / Graduate from premium college (Example: MBA from top colleges, B.Tech./ Integrated Degree courses from IITs / NITs / DCE / VIT / MIT-Manipal / BITS etc, Economics / Statistics from DSE / ISI / IIT, etc)
- Strong problem-solving orientation, ability to think clearly.
- Experience in working with SAS / R / Python / SQL is preferred.
- Result focus
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Team Player
- Energetic & Positive attitude
- Values driven
So what do we offer?
- A Competitive salary, including benefits
- Modern offices with individual working spaces
- Exceptional projects
- Awesome teams that love finding ways of making things better, faster, stronger
- Interesting growth prospects