PayU - Assistant - Human Resources - Corporate Functions - Contractual Role (4-8 yrs)
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
About the Role :
We are looking for an HR assistant to be based out of either India/ Romania, supporting the PayU Corporate Functions, reporting to the Head of HR (Corporate Functions)
What you'll be doing :
1) Prepare salary certificates, letter of employment confirmation, NOCs etc
2) Create account on Fusion for the new joiners, order mobile phone, laptop, desktop, sim etc. Update fusion in case of a resignation or termination. Closing accounts, collecting hardware, access card, credit card.
3) Creation/ removal of workplace account
4) Requesting company credit cards (where applicable)
5) Managing and updating the gift register for the Corporate Functions.
6) Work with the global mobility team on the relocation, visa application, documents attestation, look and see visits, bank account opening, Health insurance.
7) Conduct joining formalities for new employees and ensure all the documents and information needed are collected and forwarded to payroll within the given timeframe.
8) Maintaining personnel files (hard copies and virtual)
9) Respond to the queries related to payroll and keep the payroll specialist/manager informed of any changes of employee's information.
10) Respond to employee queries on policies working with the relevant HR Business Partners when needed
11) Update Fusion on a regular basis for all the employees in the corporate functions and work with regional teams for the employees based locally.
12) Manage and update Green house, upload new job openings, create candidates profiles, organize interview schedules and follow-up and ensure that the interview comments are provided timely in writing by each interviewer.
13) Management of probationary process.
14) Keep a track of the annual/ sick leave for the employees in the Corporate functions
15) Assist in compiling and keeping a record of all the ThankU awards nominations for the Corporate functions and informing the local payroll.
What are we looking for :
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint, ideally have experience of HRIS system
- Experience of working in HR for a multinational company, preferably
- Analytical, numerical and attentive to detail with good organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to learn fast
- Able to work independently
- Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries and operate successfully
Applicant profiles : Bachelors or Masters
Experience : 4 to 6 years
Required language skills : Fluent in English (written and spoken)