Assistant Manager - Recruitment & Retention at Paytm
Views:3140 Applications:988 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Paytm - Zonal Head - Merchant Engagement (13-17 yrs)
About the team: EDC Retail - EDC is one of Paytm's business tool to help merchant grow and manage their business through simplicity and data driven technology.
About the role: The person should be capable of deepening relationship with Merchants to increase market share, build a team in specified geographies to proactively reach Merchants & become a whole & soul point of contact for all payment & financial services.
- Skilled in building long term relationship with merchants & nurturing relationships to build lifetime values for the merchants.
- Skilled in Liaising & negotiating with Merchants to gain the confidence & hold the stand with us over the competitor.
- Able to demonstrate values to the customer on all Payment & Financial products & services.
- Able to recruit employee at various levels, people with like-minded, folks believe in Relationship building & No Excuse Service culture.
- A best field leader, skilled in coaching and mentoring large set of teams of various geographies & various products.
- A quick learner & problem solver, ability to convert reality, ideas, concepts & process to a simple product / machine understandable form.
- Ability to drive big data, drill data to the extent possible to understand to the depth & plan a work around for improvements & problem solve.
- Formulate and launch new strategy in every micro-market to stay ahead of competition.
- Should be able to devise the best methods for communication of plans/targets to the team to minimize the expectations vs delivery gap.
- Monitor each Metrics & projects to achieve monthly, quarterly & yearly targets.
- Should have good networking capabilities and be willing to travel extensively throughout their specified area.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- Impeccable Time Management Skills & strong organizational prowess.
- A track record of solving high level problems structurally & for a long time.
- Should have good exposure in Customer Service, Relationship management & post-sale activities like upselling, cross selling, services & lead generation.
- Must have good communication, presentation, liaising & negotiation skills.
- Should have handled a large team of various geographies.
- Skilled in setting up operations wright from the scratch & handled multiple project at same time.
- Education: Applicants must possess bachelor's degree or above.