Talent Acquisition at Paytm
Views:1015 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Paytm - Senior Product Manager (8-10 yrs)
Role - Senior Product Leader
- Minimum 8-10 years of work experience in Product companies
- Minimum 5 years of Product Management experience in B2C technology companies in delivering large scale consumer internet products.
- Extensive experience in various aspects of large scale consumer products - competitive analysis, UX and UI, funnel & drop off analysis, growth strategies, ecommerce transaction flows, post order customer experience
- Multi-years of hands-on experience of roadmap planning, writing PRDs, JIRAs, wireframing, working with designers, detailed discussion with Technology team on solutioning, active engagement with various stakeholders to get work done.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data in finding business and product issues.
- Experience of building from scratch and maintaining Mobile, mWeb and Desktop consumer products. Should have achieved ambitious KPIs
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams/functions, senior and peer stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial spirit to take initiative, deliver results in a high-growth and dynamic environment
- Strong execution skills and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present ideas and product pitch/plan clearly to Senior Management and able to get their buy in.
- Strong people management skills. Have led 2-5 product managers for minimum 2 years
- Sr. PM Role Description for Internal Job Posting
- Lead a line of product or categories in Recharge and Utilities product
- Completely own end of end product management - competitive analysis, market and user feedback,, UX and UI, funnel & drop off analysis, transaction flows, integration with 3rd party merchants and partners, post order customer experience and CST issues
- Regular Data analysis, Key metric tracking, product update to all stakeholders
- Maintain 2-3 months of detailed Roadmap/Backlog, requirement Prioritization, sprint planning and execution
- May involve leading a team of 1 or 2 PMs