Paytm - Senior Product Manager (3-8 yrs)
Title: Product Management- Senior Manager
About Us :
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital
About the team : At CST Product we are redefining the experience of our customers, using AI and automations which will help us to identify the user intent with Context to provide one click resolution and adding intelligence to identify product gaps and downtime.
We are also building a scalable platform to integrate with multiple products to provide Data sanity and Unified Customer experience
About the role : Are you someone who loves to build products and also gets curious about technology stack being used? Have you worked in technical roles at some point in your career and enjoyed them (be it software developer, engineering manager or architect)? We are looking for Product Owners to enable delivery of high quality financial/payment products in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. You will work with business heads and engineering partners to drive the strategy, roadmap, execution of a product area to build high quality products/systems.
- Responsible for Product Innovations and Product Ideations in their respective Domain.
- Responsible for Product Lifecycle from Concept to Deployment including flow charts, features, scripting, etc.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the overall product roadmap.
- Improve Customer perception and product-wise market share, a good understanding of technical and market feasibility of the product.
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role
- Experience in Building Platform Products in high scale businesses
- MS or BS/ B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college
- 4-6 years of experience in Technical Product Management
- Love for simplifying
- Knowledge of product development processes
- Being a leader and an inspiration to your entire team
- Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
Why Join us?
- Bragging rights to be behind the largest fintech lending play in India
- A fun, energetic and a once-in-a-lifetime environment that enables you to achieve your best possible outcome in your career
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants - and we are committed to it. India's largest digital lending story is brewing here. It's your opportunity to be a part of the story!