Team Lead - Talent Acquisition at Paytm
Views:1142 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Paytm - Senior/Lead - Talent Acquisition - Tech & Non-Tech (4-10 yrs)
Objectives of this Role:
- Input into overall hiring strategy of the organization to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals.
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind.
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives.
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience.
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify hiring needs in different areas and departments.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff.
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- A positive, "can do" attitude.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar.
- 4-8 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar.