Talent Acquisition at Paytm
Views:12659 Applications:2204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:353
Paytm - Product Manager/Senior Product Manager (4-10 yrs)
- It's a lifestyle, not a job. Somebody smart
Our offering to the customer is the best way to judge us, we believe. To make this happen, Product Managers on our team not only fret about our product strategy (what should be build and for whom) but also on every minor detail (why is the splash screen around for 0.25 seconds longer than necessary). They- re the catalysts of all that we stand for - which is to build trust and to deliver the best experience for our users.
Our belief is that there are Product Managers, and then there are Product Managers.
If you are a product manager in our team, you love technology, obsess about your product and would probably be diagnosed as a borderline obsessive-compulsive disorder patient. Your friends think of you as having an addiction to your gadgets and secretly envy you for all the stuff you know about every new product before anyone else.
You are also known for strong opinions on different products; you scorn at the ones you dislike and can- t stop talking about those you love. At social gatherings, when you speak about how the world would be in the next few years, people listen. And never interrupt because they are in awe of your ability to imagine a new world. You can merge objectivity in analysis and also create an emotional connection to the user by speaking to them from your heart.
Fortunately for us, there is no University of Product Management where standard issue product managers are churned out every year. Because we don- t believe this is how the greatest products are ever built.
He/She will be:
- Responsible for Product Innovations and Product Ideations in their respective Domain.
- Responsible for Product Lifecycle from Concept to Deployment including flowcharts, features, scripting, Algos.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the overall product roadmap.
- Improve Customer perception and product-wise market share, a good understanding of technical and market feasibility of the product.
- Passionate about building world class products on the web / mobile
- Work experience in the internet / ecommerce industry is preferred