Human Resources at Paytm
Views:3282 Applications:1326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Paytm - Product Manager (5-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
Are you someone who loves to build products and also gets curious about technology stack being used? Have you worked in technical roles at some point in your career and enjoyed them (be it software developer, engineering manager or architect)? We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to enable the delivery of high quality financial/payment products in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. You will work with business product managers and engineering partners to drive the strategy, roadmap, execution of a product area (defining and writing requirements, prioritizing, testing, tracking metrics etc.) to build high quality products/systems.
- Working closely with business product managers to understand product use cases, customer journeys, business applicability and impact of each use case.
- Ability to understand different technology platforms, their features and be able to work with solution architects/engineering partners and provided business requirements to write detailed product requirement documents, manage future roadmaps and deliverables
- Make sure that clear, simple and technically sound decisions are made.
- With your strong knowledge on different technology platforms in your vertical or in the company, we expect you to raise your hand when either any wrong design decision is being made or if similar function exists in other systems that could be reused.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders / cross-functional teams to influence them for quicker decisions, manage sudden technical roadblocks and be able to clear them.
- Take part in team processes (Agile/Scrum) and manage expectations and track roadmap regularly
- Be involved in what your building - Running edge cases, testing products proactively and its features to provide feedback early in the cycle, making sure entire journeys are covered, making sure that product reporting exists to track KPIs for the product and its success (data-driven product management).
- Must have 5-10 years of experience.
- Must have hands on technology role (software development/engineering) at some point in your career.
- Must have experience working in an Agile environment
- Must understand the basics of how technical systems talk to each other (APIs). Writing and running data queries (SQL or any other query language) is a plus. Knowledge and applicability of design patterns is also a plus.
- Able to simplify complex ideas and communicate then with clear, logical thinking.
- Experience working with customer facing mobile (web or native - both iOS and Android) and desktop products.
- Payments / Fintech / e-commerce knowledge is a plus.