Paytm - National Collections Manager - Strategy/Analytics (14-20 yrs)
- Must know variuos DB languages such as Oracle,PL-SQL,R.
- Exposure in reporting tools such as SAS Visual,Tablue,ext would be preferred Analytics.
- Exposure in Lending would be preferred
Duties & Key Responsibilities
1) To achieve collection targets assigned to the territory by meeting collection target for the states or region assigned.
2) Meeting the Target on Cost of Collections.
3) Ensuring legal guidelines are complied for entire collection structure in letter and sprits.
4) Ensure that the collection agencies and executives adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force.
5) Ensure adherence to the Code of Conduct.
6) Continuously monitoring collection agencies and collection executives to identify fraudulent practices and ensure that no loss is incurred due to such activities.
7) Keeping the write off percent within risk pricing.
8) Control portfolio in terms of bucket flows. - Handle customer issues escalations.
9) Feedback on credit policy based on market conditions.
10) Approve waivers on PI as per delegation matrix.
11) Ensuring documented feedback and action taken on all cases in soft buckets.
12) Ensuring adequate - Feet on Street- availability area-wise / bucket-wise / segment-wise. 13) Manage and put support mechanism for legal / police issues.
14 ) Ensuring audit queries are complied with, ensuring corrective and preventive action.
15 ) Manage productivity by fixing productivity parameters for Agencies / collection executives monitoring performance against set parameters and daily review of Area Managers and monthly review of Collection officers.