Junior Manager at Paytm Money
Views:2677 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Paytm Money - Product Head - IIT/IIM/FMS/XLRI (12-20 yrs)
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers, developers, and related personnel.
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverable.
- Product life cycle management from concept to launch
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action
- Participate in cross-functional coordination, planning, and reviews with leads from other teams
- Work closely with Engineering teams to plan and build the company platforms and products
- Work closely with all CXOs and leads of the company to help the co. achieve its growth and
- revenue contribution targets
Required Skills & Experience:
- Driven by impact rather than prestige: We measure impact rather than effort. Effort is put in only if impact can be created and measured.
- Radical thinker: Can envision a disruptive world, which is different than the established statusquo.
- Clear: Has the ability to clearly articulate the solutions and also get there in most efficient way.
- Fearless doer: Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success.
- Self Motivated: Drives self and others towards success and shared vision.
- Eye for Detail: You have to make every single detail perfect for users using your product while avoiding feature and scope creep
- Integrity and Vision: As the VP of the Product, it is necessary that he be a visionary who is
future-oriented. A suitable candidate will also be a person of high integrity, consistent in their work, and who has clear and visible set values
- Tech and Product enthusiast/ practitioner, with strong understanding and is willing to
Ideate, conceptualize and implement products at Paytm Money.
- Min 6-8 years of experience in Product Management in an internet company
- Should be well-versed with the financial services / capital markets industry. Preferably, should have good exposure to investments and trading
- Education from an Institution of Repute (IIT/ IIM/ FMS/ XLRI) or more than 5 years of product Management experience in a well-known consumer internet company, or an ex-founder of a Consumer company.
- Have a successful track record of conceptualizing, managing and scaling up consumer products from scratch; building user friendly products; demonstrating design thinking and managing multiple priorities in a highly dynamic environment
- Proven track record in product development and management
- Hands-on experience enabling and coordinating with business, revenue and growth marketing functions
- Strongly preferred: Experience or strong understanding of the stock broking / capital markets
- Understanding of user-centred design principles, current design and interaction trends
- Extremely outcome oriented, knows clearly why things have to be done
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and hands-on experience in creating products at any stage of
- product lifecycle
- Have outstanding leadership skills, excellent people skills and negotiation skills
- High level of analytical and quantitative skills is a must