Paytm - Manager/Senior Manager - Growth Management (4-8 yrs)
1. Devise innovative user growth strategies
2. Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
3. Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
4. Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
5. Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
6. Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
7. Manage external agency ecosystem of partners and vendors
8. Team management experience is a prerequisite - Must motivate and get the best out of the team.
9. Hard negotiator and understands industry benchmarks
10. Work with brand team and optimise all brand assets/creatives used on multiple performance channels
11. Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
12. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
13. Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities
14. Ensure timely billing and payments to vendors.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. Must have experience with reputed KPO.
2. Minimum 4-8 years of relevant experience.
3. Very strong analytical skills, good command over numbers and eye for data driven insights
4. Ability to think strategically and structurally while solving growth problems
5. A Problem-Solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms analytical, presentation & communication skill.
Graduate or Post-graduate/MBA