Paytm - Manager/Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits (8-12 yrs)
About Us:Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited which owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
About the Team: Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that. You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve. We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the employees, and that's how it will always be change management in Human Resources
About the role: This role will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the broad range of reward practices and compliance policies for the organization. This role is a key subject matter expert of the Compensation and Benefits functions locally; the role provides local insights, consultation, and advice to Human Resources Business Partners and the senior business leaders as required. key responsibilities in order of importance and specify the approximate amount of time, e.g. in % related to the typical business cycle).
1. Compensation Benchmarking: Ensure external competitiveness of internal salary ranges by benchmarking against comparators.
2. Conducts and analyses survey results to assist in comparing compensation and benefits plans.
3. Participates in the development of compensation and benefits policy.
4. Managing the Employee Stock Option plan.
5. Annual planning, forecasting, and budgeting exercises for all direct costs for employees (salary and benefits, annual increments, incentives, rewards, and awards programs).
6. Annual Salary review exercise and administration of compensation review process cycle; off-cycle pay adjustments.
7. Monitors compensation trends within the organization and provides analytics to support operational efficiency.
8. Provide ongoing support to line managers and HR on operations matters related to compensation
9. Compensation Programs: Keep abreast with the new trends and best practices in the C&B field.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. Specialist with a minimum 8-12 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits.
2. Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role.
3. In-depth knowledge of concepts & principal of India compensation & benefits, employment acts, and other companies' compensation & benefits programs.
4. Data Analytics, Well-versed with MS Excel.
Education : Must be an MBA in Human Resource or any equivalent degree.
Why join us ?
A merit-based culture that thrives on self-motivated & driven individuals who are set out to make a successful career in India's fastest growing Fintech Organization. Agile & democratic setup that gives space to your creativity, offers the opportunity to work at scale coupled with an environment that encourages diverse perspectives at all times.
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with an enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants - and we are committed to it. India's largest digital lending story is brewing here. It's your opportunity to be a part of the story!