Paytm - Manager - Customer Experience/Operations (6-16 yrs)
Customer Experience Manager
Responsible for leading teams to success by meeting or exceeding targets while ensuring that people, process, and technology integration is seamless and effortless through timely interventions.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Meet and Sustain all KRAs based on the organizational requirements through process reengineering and efficiency analysis.
- Periodically revisit process flows and recommend course corrections as applicable
- Facilitate and implement process improvement ideas to improve overall process efficiency and customer experience.
- Liaise with various departments to gain support on Customer escalations and resolve operational issues.
- Identify and implement training & development needs of Team Leads and Teams.
- Conducting Performance Appraisal for the teams.
- Effectively implement and drive RNR and Incentive program.
- Drive Quality and Customer experience culture across teams.
- Identify, Drive and Foster Process Improvements and Customer Experience
- Effective resource planning for the teams.
- Facilitate Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly review meetings with Leads and AMs.
- Prepare Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Reports on the performance of self, team, and process
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of process performance to all stakeholders
- Oversee the forecasting and scheduling function, which determines service representative staffing requirements and establish deployment schedules
- Participate in the recruitment process for Operations teams
- Implement training modules to improve process knowledge and soft skills of the teams
- Handling / Overseeing Transversal projects
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes and contribute to the on-going process and product improvements
- Develop objectives for the day-to-day operational activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology, etc.)
- Collect and analyze Operations statistics (Backend Operations, customer service metrics, etc.)
- Hire, coach, Groom and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Perform RCA and also highlight failures for necessary corrective and preventive actions
- Researches and identifies problems with workflow and documents findings to correct issues.
- Revisit Process Flows and recommend course corrections as applicable
- Responsible for providing VOC and data visibilities to Service delivery vertical with respect to customers escalations for CAPA and process improvements
- Performs new methods and techniques for operational improvement.
- Conduct Adhoc fact-finding activities on key Business metrics.
- Conduct periodic Process Adherence Audits
- Graduate/PG in any discipline
- Min 2 years of experience at the managerial level should be the last handled position.
- Managing/ed a team which deals with hyperlocal deliveries