Deputy General Manager at Paytm
Views:688 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Paytm - Lead - Creative - Travel Vertical (10-15 yrs)
About Paytm Travel Business
- Be a part of one of Paytm's fastest growing businesses - Travel. Travel was launched in 2016 and in less than 12 months we became India's 2nd largest online travel booking platform for Flights, Trains, Hotels and Bus tickets. Paytm's Travel business is entirely based out of Bangalore. We are like a 300 member startup within Paytm working in a fast paced environment. Our team comprises Product & Design, Engineering, Business and Customer Experience functions.
- Join us if you would like to work in a fast paced, agile, entrepreneurial environment where everyday brings with it an opportunity for you to create a dent in the universe.
Our Story :
- Paytm Travel has revolutionized the travel industry - with a goal to empower millions of travellers who choose us as their preferred travel partner. We are no. 2 in the travel segment, in India, within a span of few years, which proves our capability and potential to become no. 1 in the near future. Being one of the largest travel platforms in the country, our aim is to not only ensure seamless, instant booking, but also a delightful journey. We strive to enrich customer experience by making every transaction transparent, honest and hassle free.
- To stay ahead of the curve, we are working aggressively towards our ambition to make travel affordable for all. With this customer centricity at our core, we strive to make Paytm Travel synonymous with a trustworthy travel partner.
Brief of the profile:
- Creative lead will lead the design team of Paytm Travel vertical. The creative lead will have to ensure that the design team delivers high quality creatives for Travel campaigns in a coherent manner. He/ She shall be able to come up with overall direction or guidelines for the team and ensure adherence to the design language across multiple concepts the team would be working on. The role will involve understanding business objectives and then marrying them with a high level of creativity to create catchy campaigns
Key Responsibilities :
1. Lead the development of creative guidelines, style guides and content plan
2. Ability to guide the team on multiple parallel projects without compromising on the quality
3. Develop the skill set in the team to swiftly adapt and deliver to last minute business needs
4. Deliver a range of concepts for each project
5. Mentor the team so that each individual becomes a winner
6. Liase with the business team and channelize the requirements to the creative team in a organized manner
What we need from you?
Paytm travel is a fast paced startup, where we value innovation, creativity and speed of execution. We like to work without boundaries of time, skillsets and love to do something which is beyond the usual. We are looking for an individual with a strong creative bent of mind with 10+ years experience in advertising/ creative industry. We look for strong creative vision from you to direct the entire creative and content development process. Last but not the least we would need exceptional time management skills to manage a number of concurrent work streams with conflicting timelines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.