Human Resources at Paytm
Views:3576 Applications:848 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Paytm - Key Accounts/Business Development/Client Servicing Role (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Work with clients in support of new business opportunities, client service, and sales programs.
- Establish goals, analyze growth, and provide accurate progress reports, forecasts, and budgets.
- Ensure company-wide consistency in client service and sales procedures.
- Manage the client relationship to keep client retention above 95%.
- Understand client Briefs and deliver effectively. Maintain client business relationships.
- Seek, process and execute client requests.
- Answer client's queries regarding product/ services, processes and get them resolved.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure timely fulfillment of products orders/ services
- Maintain trackers, reports for client interaction, product/ service usage etc.
- Measuring the scale of business including the revenue and billing.
- Interact & Co-ordinate with various In House teams - Product, Operations and Technology to deliver business results, coordinate with development, creative and programming teams to define these measurable campaigns.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately.
- Analyze and report program performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement and new programs.
- Be able to present well and create an impact on clients and prospects.
- Understand the market. Understand functions of marketing and Trade teams.
- Should have understanding of how technology can solve various business problems and how to propose relevant solutions from a given Product portfolio to solve those problems.
- Understand, optimize and package our various business proposals to clients
- Possesses good business sense and deep understanding of marketing Principles
- Highly energetic to close businesses and exceed assigned sales goals
- Market development at the highest level into target segments.
- Maintain monthly forecast and sales pipeline
- Aggressive approach to pitch the customized proposals to large enterprises and brands
Who could you be?
1. Someone with ' Experience in the IT Solution sales, Ad Sales, Enterprise sales, Media Sales business (publishers, ad networks, etc.), worked with Brands directly
2. An analytical bent of mind with a fluency in English and ability to communicate crisply and clearly. Had prior achievements of improving yield and growing & fostering direct client relationships.
3. Should have 3-6 years- experience and proven performance in this domain