HR Associate at Paytm
Views:4556 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Paytm - Key Account Manager (3-7 yrs)
Key Responsibilities of KAM (Key Account Manager) :
- Will be directly handling sales and coordinating with all other departments like. Marketing, production, accounts, etc.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations, demos on the product
- Mapping client's requirements and generating business from new accounts
- Development and execution of the online marketing activities to drive the business in line.
- Prepare and execute planning calendar for each season, promotions and mailer campaigns.
- Overseeing product offer and merchandising ensuring sales are maximized and content delivered effectively.
- Regularly review competitive websites in terms of product range, marketing initiatives, and functionality and customer offerings (delivery costs/lead-times, packaging etc).
Behavioral Skills :
- Drive for results and leadership skills
- A high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work to and meet firm deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.