Junior Manager at Paytm
Views:5352 Applications:1814 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Paytm - Key Account Manager (1-10 yrs)
Key Account Manager - EcommercE
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
- Know the market: Stay on top of technical advancements in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize.
- Know the competition: Understand on-line and off-line players/SKUs.
- Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required, this would be for OEM partners & retail chain leadership team.
Partner Management :
- Develop a deep and long-standing relationship with the retail partners & OEM partners - to drive relationships from the tactical to strategic.
- Negotiate on the terms of business with the vendor - products, returns, ordering, processing TAT, commission, etc.
- Ensure high-share of mind from the partner. Build deep ties.
- Have in-depth knowledge of competition
- Develop and implement industry best practices.
Selection and Offers :
- Work with partners to get the best possible selection & sellers on boarded.
- Drive best offers and discounts for the customers
- Ensure optimum width & depth in all relevant SKUs
- Optimize all operations tasks like delivery timelines, catalogue quality, city level supply, etc.
- Need to also own feedback metrics around customer complaints, NPS, seller complaints & seller NPS
Desired background :
- Educational background - Graduation, MBA is preferred
- Experience in Large appliances is a must, e-commerce experience is preferred.