Manager at Paytm
Views:998 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:281
Paytm - Head - Business Development - Flights & B2B Business (8-10 yrs)
About Paytm Travel Business :
Be a part of one of Paytm's fastest growing businesses - Travel. Travel was launched in 2016 and in less than 12 months we became India's 2nd largest online travel booking platform for Flights, Trains, Hotels and Bus tickets. Paytm's Travel business is entirely based out of Bangalore. We are like a 300 member startup within Paytm working in a fast paced environment. Our team comprises Product & Design, Engineering, Business and Customer Experience functions.
Join us if you would like to work in a fast paced, agile, entrepreneurial environment where everyday brings with it an opportunity for you to create a dent in the universe.
Our Story :
Paytm Travel has revolutionized the travel industry - with a goal to empower millions of travelers who choose us as their preferred travel partner. We are no. 2 in the travel segment, in India, within a span of few years, which proves our capability and potential to become no. 1 in the near future. Being one of the largest travel platforms in the country, our aim is to not only ensure seamless, instant booking, but also a delightful journey. We strive to enrich customer experience by making every transaction transparent, honest and hassle free.
To stay ahead of the curve, we are working aggressively towards our ambition to make travel affordable for all. With this customer centricity at our core, we strive to make Paytm Travel synonymous with a trustworthy travel partner.
Job Description :
Looking for smart, enthusiastic and self-motivated business leaders with 7-8 years work experience in Business Development, Partnerships & B2B Sales in travel industry
Key Responsibilities :
Supply Head Airline Inventory :
- Drive CXO level relationships with Domestic & International Airlines
- Negotiate best in class commercial arrangements with partners & continuously improve revenue from the business
- Collaborate with partners and internal teams to develop win-win products for customers & airlines
Strategic Alliances :
- Lead the strategic partnerships for Paytm travel to drive new customer acquisition and market penetration
- Create a pipeline for marketing alliances for Travel and regularly measure the impact of campaigns
B2B Business :
- Develop B2B distribution channels for Paytm travel offerings
- Own the P&L and growth charter of B2B Channels for travel business
- Scope out requirements for the B2B business with the product team
Ideal candidate should have :
- Prior experience of 8-10 years in business development/ partnerships/alliances role is a must (preferably in travel domain)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and influencing strategic partners at CXO level.
- Strong negotiation and networking skills. Ability to connect with people across teams & levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Very strong bias for action
- Ability to conceptualize innovative and clutter-breaking campaigns
- Strong attention to detail in the execution of partnership initiatives
- MBA from Tier I business school