Human Resources at Paytm
Views:2241 Applications:935 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Paytm - Growth Manager - Travel Segment - IIM/IIT (6-10 yrs)
- Paytm travel is looking for self-driven & energetic business leaders with strong bias for action to take the travel business to the next level.
- As a Growth Manager you would define the direction of the business and own end to end execution of the roadmap across Product, Business Development and Marketing functions.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- P&L Ownership
- Complete ownership of achieving long term and short term top & bottom line goals
- Own end to end execution of new revenue initiatives across the category
- Drive Business Strategy
- Define long term strategy for the business and align all functions towards achieving
- Keep customer first approach to business; ability to come up with business solutions to solve real customer problems
- Define product roadmap for achieving business goals, prioritise the product roadmap in an objective manner
- Thought Leadership
- Proactively come up with innovative thoughts to drive business growth from both supply & demand side
- Come up with innovative product ideas to deliver better customer experience and user growth.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams and lead team out of ambiguous situations
- Immense resolve to achieve ambitious targets
- Prior experience of defining the product roadmap to achieve business goals
- High attention to detail
- MBA from Tier I B-School/ Graduate from IIT with a minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Consumer Internet Industry
- Must be data driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Prior experience in Analytics is a MUST
- Prior experience Product Management & Business Development is a plus
- High degree of ownership in taking things to completion
- Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.