Human Resources at Paytm
Views:654 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Paytm - Growth Manager/Growth Analyst - Travel Business - IIT/IIM/BITS/XLRI/FMS/NIT (4-10 yrs)
About Paytm Travel Business :
Be a part of one of Paytm's fastest-growing businesses - Travel. Travel was launched in 2016 and in less than 12 months we became India's 2nd largest online travel booking platform for Flights, Trains and Bus tickets. Paytm's Travel business is entirely based out of Bangalore.
We are like a 250 member startup within Paytm working in a fast-paced environment. Our team comprises of Product & Design, Engineering, Business and Customer Experience functions.
Join us if you would like to work in a fast-paced, agile, entrepreneurial environment where every day brings with it an opportunity for you to create a dent in the universe.
Our Story :
Paytm Travel has revolutionized the travel industry - with a goal to empower millions of travelers who choose us as their preferred travel partner. We have been ranked as no. 2 in the travel segment, in India, within a span of a year, which proves our capability and potential to become no. 1 in the near future. Being one of the largest travel platforms in the country, our aim is to not only ensure seamless, instant booking, but also a delightful journey. We strive to enrich the customer experience by making every transaction transparent, honest and hassle-free.
To stay ahead of the curve, we are working aggressively towards our ambition to make travel affordable for all. With this customer centricity at our core, we strive to make Paytm Travel synonymous with a trustworthy travel partner.
Job Description :
Paytm travel is looking for self-driven & energetic business leaders with a strong bias for action to take the travel business to the next level. As a Growth Manager, you would define the direction of the business and own end to end execution of the roadmap across Product, Business Development and Marketing functions.
Roles & Responsibilities :
P&L Ownership :
- Complete ownership of achieving long term and short term top & bottom-line goals.
- Own end to end execution of new revenue initiatives across the category.
Drive Business Strategy :
- Define long term strategy for the business and align all functions towards achieving
- The ideal candidate shall have prior experience in driving strategic projects
Customer Focus :
- Keep customer-first approach to business; ability to come up with business solutions to solve real customer problems.
Product Roadmap :
- Define product roadmap for achieving business goals, prioritize the product roadmap in an objective manner
Thought Leadership :
- Proactively come up with innovative thoughts to drive business growth from both the supply & demand side
- Come up with innovative product ideas to deliver better customer experience and user growth.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams and lead the team out of ambiguous situations.
- Immense resolve to achieve ambitious targets.
- Prior experience of defining the product roadmap to achieve business goals.
- High attention to detail.
- MBA from Tier I B-School/ Graduate from IIT with a minimum of 4-7 years of relevant experience in the Consumer Internet Industry.
- Must be data-driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Prior experience in Analytics is a MUST.
- Prior experience Product Management & Business Development is a plus.
- High degree of ownership in taking things to completion.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.