Talent Acquisition at Paytm
Views:1396 Applications:439 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:415
Paytm - Growth Lead (7-10 yrs)
Our Growth Lead is the fuel that keeps this success story called - Paytm moving and always miles ahead of others. If you're our Growth Lead, you're the livewire of the team, the energetic one who can never keep still because that's the speed at which the businesses grow and data changes.
Our Growth lead will know exactly how to push the right buttons on the business to take it forward with the speed required. You understand the consumer's mindset and keep a strong hold on the pulse to understand what are the right campaigns to push for. You would be a catalyst of marketing and product development, and will be focused on customer and user acquisition, activation, as well as retention.
- To define the growth plans and optimize the revenue funnel.
- You should be the champions of research and data and there's nothing about latest industry trends that you won't know - from what are the correct marketing constructs to owning the best methods of driving traffic, conversion on the platform for the business.
- Acquisition and Retention through focused programs across all digital channels and offline initiatives. Expertise in decoding user behavior and defining journeys based on that to upscale digital penetration of the business.
- Select and integrate products into the company's analytics framework to provide dashboards and testing tools as services across the organization.
- Designing Marketing Campaigns and communication for improved sales funnel/conversion. Monitoring user funnel and product enhancements and owning competitor assessments are child's play for our Growth Lead.
- Help the product define its growth objective, and create the funnel that growth initiatives should be focused at.
- Select key performance indicators, and the development of reports on these metrics for consumption and provide customer insight, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through targeted interviews, usability studies, and customer feedback. Share these insights with the product team to help prioritize product which creates the roadmap.
You'll be in a role that everyone aspires to, for its digital value, and you'll have the leverage of all the cutting edge solutions provided by our Digital Marketing team.
Key asks :
- Strong analytical and technical skills and Ability to own things end to end
- Proficient in English and writing marketing content
- Ability to learn things quickly & execute them at a rapid pace
- Ability to manage cross-functional relationships within Paytm
- Ability to query data and automate stuff using any scripting language.