Human Resources at Paytm
Views:7819 Applications:1299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Paytm - Growth Analyst/Growth Manager (2-5 yrs)
About Paytm Travel Business:
Be a part of one of Paytm's fastest growing businesses - Travel. Travel was launched in 2016 and in less than 12 months we became India's 2nd largest online travel booking platform for Flights, Trains and Bus tickets. Paytm's Travel business is entirely based out of Bangalore.
We are like a 350 member startup within Paytm working in a fast paced environment. Our team comprises of Product & Design, Engineering, Business and Customer Experience functions.
Join us if you would you like to work in a fast paced, agile, entrepreneurial environment where everyday brings with it an opportunity for you to create a dent in the universe.
Our Story :
Paytm Travel has revolutionised the travel industry - with a goal to empower millions of travellers who choose us as their preferred travel partner. We have been ranked as no. 2 in the travel segment, in India, within the span of a year, which proves our capability and potential to become no. 1 in the near future. Being one of the largest travel platforms in the country, our aim is to not only ensure seamless, instant booking, but also a delightful journey. We strive to enrich customer experience by making every transaction transparent, honest and hassle free.
To stay ahead of the curve, we are working aggressively towards our ambition to make travel affordable for all. With this customer centricity at our core, we strive to make Paytm Travel synonymous with a trustworthy travel partner.
Paytm travel is looking for Growth analyst who can understand data and generate great incremental insights for driving growth marketing
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Own end to end data insights generation for a Travel business vertical
- Track & analyze the consumer growth metrics - Lifetime Value, Acquisition Cost, Cohorts, customer life cycle etc.
- Campaign management - identifying target segments, evaluating offers to be run, doing A/ B tests through a data drive approach
- Plan the daily sales plan & work with marketing team
- Assist the monthly sales planning
- Manage margins & burn on a daily basis and deliver best in class ROI for the category
- Create data models to identify the best user segments for campaigns
The Ideal Candidate:
- Engineering from IIT or Graduated from tier-1 engineering college
- 2-3 years prior work experience in a startup, ecommerce or analytics company
- Must be data driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have technical capabilities : SQL & Excel
- Good to have technical capabilities : Knowledge of at least one of R, Python & SAS
- Prior experience as an Product Data, marketing analyst is preferred
- Strong communication and organization skills, with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key take aways, and disseminate actionable insights
- High degree of ownership in taking things to completion
- Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of requirements