Talent Acquisition Associate at Paytm
Views:1822 Applications:593 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Paytm - Growth Analyst (2-7 yrs)
Paytm is looking for Growth hacker who can understand data and generate great insights for driving growth marketing at Paytm.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own end to end data insights generation for a business vertical
- Track & analyse the consumer growth metrics - Lifetime Value, Acquisition Cost, Cohorts, customer life cycle etc.
- AOP Planning, Management reporting, Forecasting
- Assist the monthly sales planning, track target vs actuals achievement, drive business reviews
- Competition tracking & Identify new growth opportunities for business
- Create data models to identify the best user segments for campaigns
The Ideal Candidate
- Engineering from IIT or Graduated from tier-1 engineering college
- 2-7 years- prior work experience in a start-up, e-commerce or analytics company
- Must be data driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have technical capabilities: SQL & Excel
- Good to have technical capabilities: Knowledge of at least one of R, Python & SAS
- Prior experience as a Product Data, marketing analyst is preferred
- Strong communication and organization skills, with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- High degree of ownership in taking things to completion.