Talent Acquisition at Paytm
Views:1340 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Paytm - Content Writer & Editor - Internal Communications (9-12 yrs)
Purpose: We're looking for an exceptional Content Writer & Editor with a flair for developing informational and business communication. Desired candidate should be able to create excellent online and offline content in an internal communications role. He/ She should have leveraged the power of latest communication tools to develop content.
- Develop core messaging & content strategy: apply information architecture and design principles for newsletter, intranet and various other internal communication platforms
- Executive Communications: Develop content for Leadership messages
- Develop structured content: gather data through research and interviews; analyze, structure, and write content or collaboratively develop content for various internal communication platforms
- Streamline existing channels: collaborate with different teams to improve on present communication channels and align different initiatives with organization's core messaging
- 9-12 years of experience in a content writing role
- Should have independently researched and written fresh content for corporate websites, intranet, newsletters, research papers, Point of View articles, etc.
- Experience in writing C-level content - thought leadership case studies, CEO letter to employees, leadership talking points, etc.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and deadline-oriented
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Tools knowledge on intranet & blogging platforms
- Portfolio of personally created content must be available for review
Position reporting to: Head - PR & Corporate Communications