Senior Associate at Paytm
Views:3490 Applications:496 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Paytm - Business Finance Role - Paytm Mall - IIM/MDI/NMIMS/FMS/ISB (5-10 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities -
- Create plans monthly and annually for the business unit after discussion with business and applying intelligence based on past period trends and market knowledge.
- Liaison with investors and investor management.
- Bringing market intelligence and helping business to keep pace with market and agility to adopt to new market conditions.
- Drive negotiation with external parties along with business and managing existing contracts.
- Data mining to optimise business growth and cohorts of merchants and creating forecasts for expansion plans.
- To provide analytical insights to enable the team in making the right economic decisions for the business.
- Drive business finance from a merchant perspective i.e onboarding, negotiations, growth, optimisation and expansion.
- Closely review all reports for accounts receivables & accounts payables along with reconciliations of credit and recording books of accounts.
- Ad hoc cross-functional analysis.
- Ability to lead a team.
- 5-10 years experience, preferably with a commerce organization.
- MBA/PGDM from a Tier-1 B-School.
- Strong experience in Business Intelligence and Investor Management is desired.
- Strong business acumen to understand the business requirements.
- Good knowledge of credit risk assessment and legal/statutory compliance.
- Vendor management experience to understand fill rates, quality, and other sourcing metrics.