Talent Acquisition at Paytm
Views:1826 Applications:526 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Paytm - Brand Marketing Role - West - Payments Vertical (5-8 yrs)
Paytm is India's largest payments company that offers multi-source and multi destination payment solutions. It offers comprehensive payment solutions to over 8 million merchants and allows consumers to make payments from any bank account to any bank account at 0% fee.Owned by India's largest mobile-internet firm One97 Communications, Paytm was founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in the National Capital Region, India.
The marketing team at Paytm is at the forefront of building the brand's relationship with the consumer - both existing & potential. With the ambition to add value to the brand, the team focuses on engaging and driving effective marketing practices across various channels.
With the objective to drive our marketing objectives in West India, we are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for scaling the brand's presence. The role demands you to have the right mix of analytical skills, creative aptitude and eagerness to learn!
What will you do?
- Own and plan Paytm's brand marketing portfolio for west markets.
- Help Plan communication strategy across ATL, BTL, Outdoor, Offline, PR, Digital & Social Media for west market
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to ensure communication of all project updates and ensuring project with business deliveries
- Explore, test and recognize new media opportunities or business streams for Paytm.
- Track impact of marketing & communication plan on key business parameters & brand health parameters
- Partner with creative agencies, research and media partners to create integrated marketing plans
- Develop and execute standard process for brand performance reviews (Weekly and Monthly)
Who are you?
- You have experience (5+ years) of working on core brands wrt handling ATL,BTL activities and Digital Campaigns
- You are well-versed with West Indian languages (Gujarati/ Marathi)
- You have the ability of working in a complex, matrix environment
- You have strong collaboration skills to partner with multi-functional teams, agency partners and business teams