Paytm - AVP/VP - Product Management - Lending/EMI (15-20 yrs)
Title : Product Management - AVP/VP Product - Lending (EMI)
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the Team: Lending We are an end to end tech enabled credit platform providing seamless credit access to customers. Our capabilities extend from fully digitized customer on-boarding, seamless in-app to real times offers. We partner with financial institutions and leverage the insights we gather through our ecosystem design and offer innovative and customized financial products to our consumers and merchants.
About the role: We are looking for a highly driven product leader who can not only own the growth charter for EMI lending product but also lead the entire team of product managers, product analysts, product ops & program managers to build, strategize GTM, launch, iterate until product market fit and scale to become the largest lending product in its category in the country.
- Define a bold product vision, build a coherent product strategy and deliver an ambitious roadmap.
- Personally own the growth charter (merchants, users, disbursals) & its related KPIs.
- Manage a team of product managers, product analysts, product ops & program managers across the entire product to deliver on the overall product KPIs.
- Go deep into areas such as onboarding, underwriting, transactions, risk, anti-fraud, collections, support & merchant integrations to ideate and help the team problem solve.
- Build a deep understanding of the customer, their unique needs, incumbent products in the marketplace and gaps in the industry to find a wedge and gain market share.
- Build industry defining UX during onboarding, transactions, repayments & support.
- Work closely with lending partners to enhance their capability to support rapid growth.
- Work closely with business, marketing & sales teams to build a growth engine for the product.
- Work closely with PG, LMS, Risk etc to consume their microservices and build your product.
- 7 - 10 years of product management experience in the consumer or fintech industry for millions of users.
- Demonstrated experience of long term thinking
- Demonstrated experience of outcome orientation
- Demonstrated experience across 0-1, 1-10 & 10-100 products
- Experience managing a team of product managers
- Very strong problem solving skills
Very strong team builder
- Very strong ability to hold your ground & shield your team against pressure from stakeholders
- Knowledge of fintech & lending products will be a significant advantage, not a must have.
- Very quick learner if you are not from a fintech or lending background
- Very strong ability to negotiate & influence other teams & lending partners to prioritize for your product
Why join us?
With enviable 400 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants. Bragging rights to have played a pivotal role in building the largest lending product in the country. A fun, energetic and a once-in-a-lifetime environment that enables you to achieve your best possible outcome in your career
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants - and we are committed to it. India's largest digital lending story is brewing here. It's your opportunity to be a part of the story!