Manager at Paytm
Views:3746 Applications:1077 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1055
Paytm - Associate Vice President - Product (8-15 yrs)
About Paytm Group:
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway,
T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About Paytm Mall:
Paytm Mall was started in 2017 and within a few years of its launch it has become one of the largest e-commerce companies in the country. We operate on a marketplace model and are funded by some of the world's largest investors such as Softbank, SAIF Partners and eBay. Paytm Mall has recently moved to Bangalore and we are looking forward to tapping into the talent pool the city offers. We are planning to hire passionate individuals who would be a part of the journey of creating one of India's largest ecommerce companies
Job Brief & Responsibilities:
Own the strategy and roadmap for a key product/business area.
- Manage all aspects of a successful software or technology product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition
- Partner with the other business leaders to define and drive substantial parts of the customer experience for the respective categories.
- Defines the product acceptance testing criteria, ensures that they are met; plan for and ensures that product (and features) are appropriately used by operations and BD team; Promptly resolves issues faced during operationalization by working with different stakeholders
- Hires the right people, build a high performing teams and act as a trusted adviser, coach or a guide.
Your Array (Nice to Haves):
- Your acumen to guide our goals through roadmaps and define new product features and strategies.
- The benign nature with which you gel with other platform teams when you are working on cross-functional initiatives, to drive and implement the product idea you defined and see them to their ultimate delivery.
- The spirit of flying high above the chaotic, fast moving environment because high personal productivity is your nirvana.
- Your brilliance in communication - for it is your crafted rhymes which will open the window of opportunities for our business.
- Strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity and have a track record of building successful teams
You (Must Haves):
- Understanding of customers- needs and aspirations deeply and you are a customer champion
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to understand and talk technology; Passionate about technology - pro activeness in developing understanding of various applications of technology; have used technology to solve business problems;
- Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which delivers world-class user experience.
- A deep understanding of consumer behavior which will support product delivery from concept to implementation.
- Above 8 years of experience, demonstrating management of tasks, resolution of problems and issues and experience in implementing action plans to meet objectives. Equally comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision and a weekly status update.
- A track record of BE/ BTech in Computer Science or an equivalent acknowledgement of your academic accomplishments.