Paytail - Tech Recruiter (4-8 yrs)
We are a young Fintech Company providing BNPL Solutions and enabling instant digital finance and easy EMI's across millions of merchants across the country. We are on the mission of simplifying affordable buying for the consumer across segments. Paytail is backed by Cholamandlam Investments and a few large Angel Investors.
Complete Ownership: Take responsibility for whatever work you do with little or no interference, get awarded on the successes for whatever work you do with little or no interference, and be accountable for the slip-ups.
Feedback driven Culture: "Feedback is the breakfast for the champions" and thus we believe feedback helps people & organization improve.
Work with top talent: Get doors open for new learning, our team is being led by the best minds in the industry.
Open Work Culture: Everyone from the CEO is easily accessible. Have any new ideas you think can revolutionize the workplace? Or, do you have some concerns about your work? Feel free to talk to the leadership.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide recruitment support to the Engineering organisation.
- Own the recruiting cycle from end to end - Sourcing, Interviewing, Negotiation and Networking.
- Building a strong team to help build the organisational capabilities.
- Help to create a strong sourcing strategy that builds candidate pipelines across our industry.
- Planning for manpower requirements with business leads.
- Work & Collaborate with hiring managers to hire the best talent for our team.
- Devising sourcing strategies and channelling them to hire the best resources within agreed SLAs
- Streamline the hiring process for the best candidate experience.
- Project intelligent MIS / Analytics that help make decisions.
- Proactively recruit passive talent to join the Paytail's Engineering team
Desired Profile :
- 5+ Years of recruiting experience, At least 2-3 years in Technical recruitments
- Prior experience recruiting for Tech positions (Engineering, Product, Design, Data Science, etc).
- Using various sourcing methods to identify and connect with talent.
- Understanding of the entire recruiting life-cycle and the ability to operate within each stage.
- Experience sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, and networking with candidates at all levels of an organisation.
- Self-Motivated with a proven track record of success & achievement
- Clear evidence of a strong work ethic, ambition and resilience