PaySense - Finance Specialist - CA + CS (3-5 yrs)
Paysense is a digital lending startup based in Mumbai.
- Paysense is well-funded startup focussed on improving the financial lives of the Indian consumer. Through partnerships with leading NBFCs in India, we are reinventing credit and access to it for the next billion Indian consumers.
- Traditional banks and lending institutions in India are serving less than 5% of all credit requirements. Primary sources of data on consumer spend and credit behavior either do not exist or, are fundamentally broken. We saw this as a challenging opportunity to build out large-scale credit system from scratch.
- We have lent close to 250 crores in 2 years of our existence and are looking to grow exponentially in the coming years
- Our team comprises of smart people across the board, and we looking for mission-driven team members who are ambitious, work hard, are super smart and yet humble.
If this sounds like you, we would love to have a chat!
Job Location: Mumbai
Compensation: Competitive as per market
CA+CS with 2 - 4 years work experience, preferably in an NBFC/Bank
- Responsible for all cost and expenses - tracking and reporting through cost center analysis
- Investigate and drive implementation of cost efficiencies
- Manage external clerical accounting staff for financial reporting, taxes and other activities
- Vendor management including contracts, commercial agreements and vendor expense validation with external clerical staff
- Company Law compliance - Minutes, RoC and associated activities; Experience with RBI reporting will be a positive