Consultant at Michael Page
Views:317 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Payroll Manager - Pharma (6-10 yrs)
About Client :
Our Client is a global mid- sized pharma firm. They are currently looking for a regional Payroll Manager to handle India & Thailand operations (400 employees). The role is based in Mumbai and reports into the Global HR Operations Head.
Your roles and responsibilities as a Payroll Manager for India & Thailand will be as follows:
- Leading payroll projects and ensuring that they are successfully completed within time & budget
- Overseeing payroll processing of regional markets Ensuring payroll calendar & checklist are followed with high accuracy in processing
- Ensuring that the employee queries are managed and resolve
- Define the ways of working with other HR teams
- Leading governance call with stakeholders to review payroll dashboard, key challenges & support require
- Well versed with Workday as HRMS
- Ensure KPIs are met with payroll service providers
- Manage regional benefit with respect to payroll inclusion
The Successful Applicant :
- You come with 6-10 years of experience in managing Regional / Global Payroll and have strong HR Tech expertise.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.