Manager - HR at Skywings Advisors Private Limited
Views:3579 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Payroll Manager - BPO/KPO (2-5 yrs)
- Build, nurture and develop a high performing Payroll Processing Team currently providing a service to the UK and ROI. The Payroll Processing Team are responsible for all calculating and inputting into the payroll system.
- Line manage the Payroll Team and assist with the monitoring and effectiveness of individual team members and as necessary motivate, coach and encourage their development. Provide expert support to team members in delivering a service focused in an efficient and professional Employee and payroll provision.
- Develop and enhance the working relationship with our Client (Group HR) and to be an escalation point for payroll queries or issues our client may have around any aspect of our service.
- To undertake effective complaint handling to provide detailed responses in a timely manner.
- To undertake and take ownership of one-off specific projects as directed by the Business Manager or Operations Director
- To work closely with the onshore management team. Jointly responsible for developing an open and trusted working relationship which strives for continuous improvement and service excellence /added value.
- Ensure that staff are making consistent use of knowledge management systems, manuals and operating in accordance with defined policies, procedures and legislation, including Statutory Payroll rules and the Data Protection Act.
- Work closely with the Business Manager to promote a culture of continuous improvement, and to ensure these are implemented and communicated effectively; to monitor performance in accordance with defined Quality Assurance standards.
- Take a lead in the development of training material and in keeping the team up to date with relevant job related regulations.
- Review performance data and Management Information to ensure that service level agreements are met by individuals and the team as a whole.
- Attend regular Client meetings as required (skype and occasional travel to the UK).
- To support and complete any other duties as may be required from time to time as allocated by the Business Manager.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A comprehensive knowledge of UK and ROI Payroll legislation.
- Seven years of Payroll Administration experience.
- Three years experience of managing/supervising a team and of using performance management techniques effectively.
- Extensive experience in working in a high pressure payroll environment.
- Previous experience of dealing with high volume payrolls 5000+ employees.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a flexible manner to meet the changing needs of the service.
- Excellent organisational skills demonstrated by the ability to manage a large and complex workload within agreed timescales whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Experience of working to achieve service level agreements and key performance indicators
- A proven track record of delivering a high quality Payroll and Employee Administration service to either internal or external clients.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel and Word
- Previous use of SAP for Payroll Administration
- A payroll qualification (CIPP or equivalent)
- Experience using Oracle Service Cloud (CRM)
- Experience of Workday HCM
- Isle of Man Payroll legislation knowledge.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.