Associate Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:803 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Payment Strategy Role - NBFC (1-6 yrs)
- Will get an opportunity to work on large deals and implement business critical projects of large scale. The candidate will be responsible for delivering projects in the area of Retail Banking, Payments, NBFC and Corporate / SME Banking etc.
- Has successfully been part of large deals and implemented business critical projects of large scope, including a large number of work group members and large budget
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide expertise on new avenues in Banking/NBFC/Payments sector for various client engagements
- Responsible for both pre-sales as well as project deliver areas.
- Work with the Manager to understand & clarify the clients business & functional requirements for payments related opportunities.
- Be up-to-date on industry, market, and external business factors, and leverage that knowledge to make better business decisions
- Provide a recommendation that addresses the customer's objectives, articulates the value proposition & eliminates technical or functional obstacles
- Manage project delivery and contribute to the project/pre-sales collaterals
- Strong contributor to knowledge sharing efforts within the team and the firm as a whole
Skills and attributes for success:
- Understanding / working experience of the banking/NBFC landscape including but not limited to universal banks, small finance banks, diversified NBFCs, housing finance companies etc.
- Understanding of some or all of the following areas would be advantageous;
- Business strategy
- Product propositions
- Transaction banking, cash management
- Digital transformation
- Retail / Corporate operations
- Payments transformation
- Ability to advise clients on building banking strategies to address key market opportunities
- Understanding of banking value chain, operating models and processes for various sectors outlined above
- Domain / Industry Functional and Operational skills Extensive knowledge of the Financial Services technology market,
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Relevant experience (1-6 yrs) in banking, NBFC and consulting with strong domain expertise
- MBA / MS or equivalent (preferably from a premier institute) with a good academic background
- Previous work experience in Banks/NBFC strategy and process excellence teams, consulting firms (including Big 4) will be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.