HR at Employee Forums
Views:1540 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:262
Payment Operations Manager - FinTech (8-15 yrs)
- Manage payment experience which will include monitoring payment processing systems and resolving payment issues and exceptions in order to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
- Leverage technology as well as internal and external product solutions to achieve the scale through automation and defect elimination
- Monitor 24x7 payment success rates across banks, payment gateways, and partners and continually improve the same through operational initiatives
- Manage partner evaluation, onboarding, commercial negotiations, service levels.
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders across, customer support, Tech, Product, Business, Risk, Compliance, Legal
- Work with leadership, customers, and business partners to make sure the scope and direction of the roadmap and individual projects are driven clearly with concise updates to stakeholders.
- Manage external stakeholders across Banks, processors, and Networks
- Own end-to-end accountability of failed case handling, including analysis of error codes, working with the product team and banking partners for potential fixes, and if required, communicating to customers via the customer service team
- Managing operations of the payment systems, such as checking figures in the reconciliation process for the flow of funds between and the users reviewing daily inflow and outflow of funds in Nodal accounts.
You should have
- Possess at least 8 years of work experience with at least 4 years of people management experience.
- Have delivered six sigma projects to improve operations efficiency
- Have the ability in understanding of operational risks and thereby develop solutions in mitigating those risks
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Have an established track record of exceeding targets, KPIs & SLAs
- Are a hustler who can contribute above and beyond the call of duty
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, identify and communicate with tech, product, business, and leadership