Senior Consultant Recruitment at Randstad
Views:1134 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Payment Operations Analyst - Banking (6-13 yrs)
- Merchant On-Boarding, Transaction Reconciliation, Refunds and Merchant Settlement for Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card, Wallet, UPI.
- End to End testing of newly incorporated gateways/New Merchant/New system developments and providing inputs to the Product/Business Team.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas
- Designing of the Dashboard for internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluating effectiveness of training & development programs; formulating or reviewing training strategy and determining appropriate instructional methodologies and formats.
- Ensuring smooth implementation of new business in the process.
- Responsible for ensuring SLAs for sub-processes such as customer service operations, query resolutions etc are maintained.
- Coordinating with multi-city operations teams
- Coordinating with Technical team, ensuring a user-friendly interface for a direct customer
- Ensuring corrective actions for fraudulent transactions and liaising with the Biller teams for charge backs
- Grievances and escalation handling
- Preparing MIS reports and Data Analysis for management to assist in critical decision-making process
- Coordinating with various different departments including product, Technical, Sales to assess the existing requirements for automation and identifying gaps in the current process.
- Leading, training and monitoring performance of the team members for maintaining excellence in the SLA's.