Recruiter at Peoplemint Consultant LLP
Views:1675 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Payment Lead - Bank (10-15 yrs)
Opening For Payment Lead (GRADE:DVP) in a bank for KOlkata location.
Primary Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop future roadmap and strategy for the digitization of the Bank existing and new product offering.
- Conceptualize innovations and product development, seek business & cost approvals from senior management for the same.
- Develop all necessary documentation like PRD, BRD, and User Story etc. Manage and oversee execution of all product development/enhancement projects
- Manage overall relationship with internal stakeholders like various Business Heads, IT, Information Security, Risk, Compliance etc. for product development
- Experience in end to end implementation and product development of traditional payments (NEFT, RTGS & IMPS) & new Payments (UPI, BBPS, Bharat QR, API Banking, Open Banking, SMS and Missed call based Banking, Payment Gateway etc.)
- Handling a team of Product managers managing respective payments products
- Experience in project and program management for large scale transformation projects
- Good Communication & Writing Skills (Must)
Core Skills & Qualifications:
- MBA from reputed college.
- Digital Banking certifications would be an added advantage
- Over all experience of 10+years preferably in the Payment domain with specific experience UPI, BBPS, Bharat QR, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, IFT etc. managing both issuing and experience
- Experience in digital product development and management like mobile, internet channels and/or UPI Application
- Team handling experience of managing product managers
- Understanding of new and emerging payment technologies and platform