PayGURU - Manager - Human Resource (7-10 yrs)
Job & Responsibilities:
- Employees joining, Induction, & relieving formalities, Salary negotiation
- Training & Development of worker and arrange training for new join employees
- Pay roll, preparation, Attendance, Leave record, OD form, C Off forms, for monthly salary
- Employee compensation & travelling reimbursements.
- Maintenance records related to leave, advance, attendance, bonus, PF, PT contributions,
- Maintain Pay Muster, Attendance muster, Labour Wages Muster, Fine muster, Unpaid muster.
- Contract Labour Handling verification bill processing of labour, housekeeping, security Compliance of all statutory requirements, such as PF, PT ESIC and contract labour.
- Ensure and maintain good relation with the appropriate government authorities, in particular P.F. Office, Submit all monthly PF, PT, ESIC, ESIC Omitted wages, Submission of all Monthly quarterly, half Yearly, Yearly Returns, MPCB Return.
- Liasioning with govt. departments.
- Ensure that the discipline of the organization (start times, breaks, attendance, pass systems, etc.) is maintained by all categories of employees.
- Monitor attendance of employees and maintain records for absence, leave and Overtime.
- Preparation & submission of HR monthly (MIS) report each month.
- FNF Settlement, Employee personal file maintain.
- Training arrangement & coordination with the various departments. KRA & Skill Settings, Vendor Management, Vehicle Arrangement, Security & Housekeeping, all admin work.
- Handle Worker colony Room agreements for staff and worker issue him rooms.
- Take care worker colony housekeeping and water problem.
- Issue cars to DGM and above staff look after cars and company vehicle insurance smart cards stability certificate on time.
- Handled canteen through contract and related issue.