Talent Acquisition Manager at Payal Polyplast Private Limited
Views:889 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Payal Polyplast - Business Analyst To CMD (10-15 yrs)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Devise and execute corporate strategy along with CMD. Lead markets and mega trends analysis around the future to access risk and evaluate opportunities.
- Preparing and updating the business plan and other key strategic material for leadership team and the Board of directors.
- Reporting, tracking and highlighting the organization's performance vertical wise and region wise on regular basis and providing actionable insights to CMD
- Extensively worked on growth strategy plan, profitability analysis, replenishment planning, competitive intelligence, demand planning, product management, pricing analysis/ development and inventory management with focus.
- Automating business review, with interactive sales dashboard, performance metrics, spend analysis, profitability, and customer segmentation for increased margin.
- Managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the chemical and material industry.
- Developing new business capabilities within the chemical industry, analytics capabilities focused on B2B/B2B Chemicals in the area of commercial excellence, and new product development among others.
- Monitoring sales funnel for new product development from query to commercial launch stage/ Communicating with R&D and key internal stakeholders/customers till new products are launched.
- Planning, executing, coordinating and following up activities with various business stakeholders, clients and departments in the organization to match project schedule and manage smooth internal workflow.
Critical Competencies required
1. Minimum 10-15 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to CMD.
2. Deep knowledge of Various Chemical Sectors (Commodity & Speciality Chemicals).
3. Strong verbal & written communication skills.
4. Attention to details and organisational skills
5. Market Research (Market Assessment).
6. Operational Excellence.
7. Sales Analytic, Sales Excellence.
Preferably from Process Industry + Manufacturing industry; Owner driven but system focussed environment.
Academic & Professional Qualifications :
- MBA or equivalent in any field.
- A thorough professional with consistent business performance and Stability with highest standards of professional integrity is a Must.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PPT, Google Sheets, Business Analytics Tools.
- The preferred age band is 30-40 yrs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.