Talent Acquisition Specialist at Pattem Digital Technologies Private Limited
Views:8385 Applications:747 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Pattem Digital - Sourcing Specialist (0-2 yrs)
Salary Offered : 7-15 LPA
We at Pattem Digital are looking for a Sourcing Specialist to support our recruiting team and help us place qualified candidates faster.
Sourcing Specialist responsibilities include searching social networks and portfolio sites and various other professional platforms to identify potential candidates, sending recruiting emails and organizing an effective employee referral system. To be successful in this role, you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company's current and future staffing needs.
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Interact with professionals on niche platforms, like Github and Behance, Slack.
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position's requirements
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals through non paid portals like Hirist, Indeed etc.
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases.
- Good knowledge of the latest trends in the market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- We are looking out for Freshers who are willing to take up such roles with enthusiasm and passion.
Notice Period - Immediate Joiners