Talent Acquisition Specialist at Pattem Digital Technologies Private Limited
Views:455 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Pattem Digital - Account Manager (5-7 yrs)
Wish to exhibit yourself as someone who can grow the business of a company? Keen on grabbing one of the best Finance Accounts Manager Jobs in Bengaluru
If yes, you are exactly what Pattem is looking for - an exceptionally talented Account Manager. As a Senior Accounts Manager, you are responsible for all aspects of a customer's relationship with the company.
If you know how to grow the business and manage key strategic accounts then you can stop your search for Account Manager Jobs in Bangaloreare as you would be the Senior Accounts Manager that we are looking for. You will be working closely with all customer-facing departments in a company to ensure that each customer receives the highest standards of service, this would be your primary responsibility as the Account Manager at Pattem.
Know your work:
- As the Account Manager you will be operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Knowledge on Accounting Provision and Accruals Billing
- Understanding of the commercials
- Contract Revenue recognition
- Customer Invoicing as per commercials ISOW
- As an Account Manager you need to have an understanding of the T M Fixed price, Fixed fee. Cost analysis of billable non billable expenses in project codes
- Understanding of the Key KPI like COR DOR CM CM
- Understanding of the Tools like Time card GFS Concur N2k BO etc
- Inter company Invoicing between Legal entities
- Customer invoicing as per the commercials ISOW
- To interact support Business team for pending invoicing and closure as the Account Manager at Pattem
- Work across analysis and take corrective actions to close it if any.
- Understanding of the Process like Intercompany settlement process dispute resolution etc
- Ensure the controlling Team gets quality deliverables before the month end closure
- Liaise with Product Management, R&D, Developers & QA, other Support teams, Performance Experts, Architects, Account Management teams etc.
- Troubleshoot, identify root cause, and resolve application issues related to financial markets software.
- Patch delivery and management of the highest quality on-demand basis.
- Responsible for building and grooming the domain and technical knowledge within the team.
What you need to apply:
- Proven work experience in the IT industry and vertical industry, an Account Manager, Key Account Manager or Senior Accounts Manager or relevant role for 4-7 years.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to work hands-on and resolve the issues.Tech-Savvy/Solution Understanding
- Ability and aptitude to collaborate effectively in a complex organizational environment.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period & Location :
Notice Period - Immediately.
Location - Bangalore.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.