Patent Research Analyst - Patent Analytics Firm (1-5 yrs)
Patent Research Analyst | Leading Patent Analytics Co.
Calling for vigilant Patent Analysts to be a part of one of the leading international patent analytics company.
- Our client is one of world's largest patent analytics companies. Headquartered in California, USA, the company has over a 100-person team of in-house subject-matter experts to analyze several million patents a year using their machine-learning platform. They offer two industry-leading software platforms and a suite of services in the intellectual property space for dozens of world's leading corporations. Apart from offering comprehensive patent landscapes to many of world's largest corporations, they also provide detailed and cost-effective novelty, validity, and freedom-to-operate searches.
- As a Patent Research Analyst,you will analyze and summarise the content of a patent to produce a clear and concise abstract, identifying key areas of interest, such as what is new and the use and advantages of the invention. You will then classify, code, and index the patent according to the subject area, which enables the client to quickly find patents of interest. Most of the research will revolve around domains of Semiconductors, Architecture, Interconnects and circuits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting searches on patent databases including Patentability Searches (Novelty Searches), Invalidity/Validity Searches, FTO Searches.
- Managing the research and delivery of critical client information providing insightful evaluation and analysis of patent landscape
- Interacting directly with technology experts on a day to day basis to draft provisional and complete specifications for patent applications
- Perform qualitative analysis of patents and patent portfolios from a legal, technical and business perspective.
- Communicating effectively with clients for determining the scope of searches and drafting informative reports that clarify and summarize search results
- Performing Quality Check on Final Deliverable Report.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in researching patents on Semiconductors (Process + Packaging), Architecture, Interconnects and Circuits
- Knowledge of Intellectual Property (IP) fundamentals and/or Patent laws
- Effective research, organization and presentation skills
- Precise communication and content creation skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and logical reasoning
- Effective written and verbal communication Time management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.